Terms and Conditions
General terms of business with customer information for consumers and on contracts for electronic transactions as well as withdrawal right for consumers
§ 1 Scope
The following General Terms and Conditions in the version valid at the time of the order apply to business relationships with the ordering party for orders via the online shop.
§ 2 Contract Conclusion
The products shown on our homepage shall only invite our customers to submit a quote for the conclusion of a contract. By placing an order the customer submits an offer according to § 145 BGB (German Civil Code).
The customer shall receive a confirmation of receipt for the email order.
The contract with us shall be concluded,
a) if we accept the customer‘s offer in writing within 2 days. The date of the customer’s reception of the declaration of acception shall be relevant
b) if we ship the ordered goods within 5 days. The date of the customer’s reception of the goods shall be relevant
c) in case the agreed payment method is payment in advance: We already declare that we accept the client’s contract conclusion offer at the point of time at which the customer places the payment order if the payment order of the total payment amount is placed by the customer within 5 days of submitting the order.
A payment order shall be any order a payer places with their payment provider in order to carry out a payment transaction directly or indirectly in favour of the payee (§ 675 f paragraph 3 clause 2 of the German Civil Code BGB).
§ 3 Delivery, postage costs, transfer of risk
The delivery is made at the postage costs indicated in the individual case. If the customer is a consumer, we bear the shipment risk no matter the shipment type used. If the customer is a business, all risks and hazards from the shipment are transferred to the customer as soon as we have handed over the goods to the logistics partner we appoint.
§ 4 Retention of title
The goods delivered remain our property until they are paid for in full.
§ 5 Payments
Only the payment types displayed to the customer during the ordering process are accepted.
§ 6 Warranty
- It is guaranteed that the goods have approximately the agreed characteristics and are free of material faults at the time they are handed over. This means that the goods are suitable for the use required by the contract or for usual use and have the characteristics that are usual for items of this type and the customer can expect according to the type of items and/or the description provided by us or the manufacturer. The characteristics of the goods according to the information we provide, the marking or advertising are only part of the agreed characteristics for companies if these are stated explicitly in the quotation, confirmed by us in writing or indicated in the order confirmation. b) If the purchase is a commercial transaction for both parties as defined by Section 343 of the German Commercial Code (HGB), Section 377 of the German Commercial Code (HGB) applies.
- Section 478 of the German Civil Code (BGB) remains unaffected by the following rules
- The warranty period starts when the goods are received by the customer.
- The guarantee period is 2 years.
- If there is a fault you can first choose between the statutory claims for subsequent fulfillment (resolving the faults or subsequent delivery). If the statutory requirements are met you also have on the one hand the right to the reduction of the purchase price or withdrawal and on the other hand a claim to damages or the right to the reimbursement of expenses paid in vain.
- Subsequent fulfillment can be refused if it can only be achieved at unreasonably high costs. Withdrawal is excluded if the fault is not significant.
§ 7 Consumer information for remote sales agreements for the purchase of goods
a) We are not subject to special codes of conduct or those not stated above.
b) Any entry errors when submitting your order can be detected in the final confirmation when checking out and corrected at any time with the aid of the deletion and editing function before sending the order.
c) The key features of the goods offered by us and the validity period of offers can be taken from the individual product descriptions on our website.
d) The only language available for concluding the contract is German.
e) You can present complaints and warranty claims to the address stated in the supplier information.
f) You can save the contract's text by right clicking on your computer's browser or by using your browser's printing function. The contract text for orders in our online shop is not accessible to customers.
g) Please refer to the quotation for payment, delivery or fullfilment.
§ 8 Miscellaneous
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to the contractual relationship between us and the customer as well as to the relevant business terms. If the customer is a consumer, the applicable statutory rules and laws on consumer protection in the country in which the customer is based are unaffected by this agreement. The application of UN purchasing law is excluded.