- Transparent tempered glass manufactured with a particular chemical process. Only 0,33 mm
- Surface hardness: 9 H, i.e. extremely resistant so that sharp objects cannot damage it
- Oleophobic surface: fingertips and impunesses can be easily removed
- One side of the protection is composed of resisting silicon adhesive surface and can be immediatly attached to your display
- Very resistant glass: if the glass brakes, the internal structure prevents the formation of sharp edges
StilGut is a German brand well known in Europe for its first-class Smartphone & Tablet Accessories. Finally, this luxury brand is now available in the UK market.
Are you looking for a tempered but extremely thin glass that protects your smartphone or tablet in a safe and stately fashion? StilGut products are the perfect combination of functionality and elegance.
- Designed specifically for Apple iPhone 6 & 6s
- High-quality tempered glass: Even sharp objects cannot damage the glass-display of your Apple iPhone 6 & 6s
- This glass protection is made up of 5 different layers:
1. Nano coating
2. Tempered glass
4. Adhesive coating
5. Silicon coating
+ Eycatcher packaging
+ Microfibre cleaning cloth
+ A moist cleaning cloth included
+ Plastic adhesive band
+ 2 x extreme resistant screen protectors
The Added Value of StilGut Products:
Quality: Luxurious and handcrafted material with detailed work for a perfect fit
Design: Always on trend, yet classic and elegant, these Smartphone & Tablet Cases are available in a broad spectrum of colors and leathers.
Service: Excellent customer service, 2 year warranty and 30 day return policy from date shipment was received.
Video: How to install StilGut tempered glass?
|Weight in g:||6|
Apple iPhone 6
Apple iPhone 6s
Step-by-step instruction for the installation of the StilGut iPhone 6 & 6s tempered glass LCD protector
Carefully clean your display of your mobile device from every small trace of dirt and dust using the wet cloth and the dry anti-static cloth included in the package.
Use the small plastic adhesive violet flap to remove the residues that could occur while placing the protective glass.
Remove the plastic film of one of the short sides of the glass and place it precisely according to the appropriate recesses (e.g. speaker) on the display of your device.
If the glass is placed appropriately press the tempered glass LCD protector on the display to bond the glass correctly to the device.
Finally clean the glass with the StilGut microfiber cloth and eliminate bubbles which may occur during the installation.
|Weight in g:||6|