- transparent & 0,33 mm thick tempered glass for the Nokia 6
- Oleophobic surface: finger prints or other dirt can be easily cleaned
- Unbreakable glass: even if it is broken, the glass does not shatter into sharp fragments
- Surface hardness: 9H, i.e. extremely resistant. Sharp objects cannot damage the surface
- 100% fit with very nice looking as well as easy installation
incl. VAT plus Shipping Cost
Ready to ship
- Order number: TGNOKIA62F
✔ Secure payment through SSL
✔ Fast delivery
Are you looking for the best screen protector for your Nokia 6? You get it: the tempered glass is just the right one for your Nokia 6.
This glass protection is made up of 5 different layers:
1. Nano coating
2. Tempered Glas
4. OCA Adhesive coating
5. Silicon coating
This strong display screen protector establishes the saying “less is more”. This extreme thin material offers the perfect protection against scratches, dust and dirt. Your smartphone is now perfectly protected and keeps nevertheless its attractive original look. Even sharp objects cannot damage your screen.
And that is not all: this screen protector is waterproof. Even if you spill liquid on your smartphone, the tempered glass provides a perfect shield.
- 2 x tempered glass screen protector for the Nokia 6
- 1 x Microfiber cleaning cloth
- moist cleaning cloth & antistatic cloth
- adhesive band
Step-by-step instruction for the installation of the StilGut Nokia 6 tempered glass LCD protector
Carefully clean your display of your mobile device from every small trace of dirt and dust using the wet cloth and the dry anti-static cloth included in the package.
Use the small plastic adhesive violet flap to remove the residues that could occur while placing the protective glass.
Remove the plastic film of one of the short sides of the glass and place it precisely according to the appropriate recesses (e.g. speaker) on the display of your device.
If the glass is placed appropriately press the tempered glass LCD protector on the display to bond the glass correctly to the device.
Finally clean the glass with the StilGut microfiber cloth and eliminate bubbles which may occur during the installation.
Video guide for instlation of the StilGut tempered glass: